Intuit has designed this amazing tool named QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. This tool helps you in solving and analyzing QuickBooks Errors. In the QuickBooks Accounting Software that have occurred many errors and glitches in which that time you need this QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. All the errors generated in QuickBooks will be automatically identified and rectified. If you try to install the QuickBooks Desktop application in your system or mobile phone. And, while installing you get an error, then, this tool will help to fix it. In this blog, we are going to discuss QuickBooks install diagnostic tool features, downloading, and installation process.
Errors that can be fixed by QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool
- Error Code 1402
- Error Code 1603
- MSXML damage
- QuickBooks has stopped working error
- .NET Framework errors
- Error Code 1904
- Error Code 1935
- C++ related errors
- QuickBooks is not working error
- QuickBooks unrecoverable error
Procedure to Download and Install QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
To download, install, and run Install Diagnostic Tool QuickBooks, follow the steps that are given below:
- First, you need to go to the Intuit website to download the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
- And once when you can be prompted with this, you can save the QuickBooks Install Tool file to the desktop.
- And when on that time if you any open programs on your PC, then just need to close them before proceeding further.
- Click on the option of Install Diagnostic Tool QuickBooks file, which is an .exe file on your desktop.
- After that, you need to double-click the .exe file.
- And then you will find that QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool will get opened in your system.
- After that, you can see the license agreement window will appear.
- Press the Yes option.
- After that, click on the Proceed option to run the scanning process.
- And when you can see that the scanning process has finished, then after that you are required to press the restart option to restart the PC or system.
- It seems maybe required that you have to register again your QB After using the tool or again you need to activate your QB.
- After that, you need to update your Windows operating system.
- And in the end, you need to restart your system.
Always remember, close all programs running in the background and then click on the file. After when you are installing the tool in your system, then that time this will automatically reduce the error in your software and resolve it and your system will need a reboot from time to time. If you receive a notification “No error has been found” it means that the problem still exists.
Procedure to Use QB Diagnostic Tool to solve multiple installation errors
Based on the steps given below, you can complete this process. Read the steps given and follow carefully:-
Step 1: Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- Download the tool.
- And ensure that you have saved the file in the Windows Desktop.
- Shut all the programs running in the background then, RUN the tool.
- Then, restart your system to check that QuickBooks equipment is updated properly.
Step 2: Run the QB Diagnostic Tool via QuickBooks Tool Hub
- If you have QuickBooks Tool Hub in the server system then open the tool hub and browse the installation issue department.
- In the installation field, you will see the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool option, press that option, and run the diagnostic tool.
- The process will take at least 20 minutes minimum.
- Restart the server when the scanning process is done.
- And check if the installation error is fixed or not.
Step 3: Get the recent update for Windows
If you have an old version of QuickBooks then, you should need to update the QuickBooks with the latest version. Because it can be the reason for installation issues. You can follow the rules below mentioned:
- Click on the Windows button from the keyboard.
- Find the Windows update option in the search bar.
- Carefully read all the instructions and apply it.
- Do the update installation.
- After installing the updates, you should have to restart the process of your computer.
- The issue will be solved.
Step 4: Manually solve the errors
If your issue does not solve then, try the below steps carefully.
- Click on the Windows icon button from the keyboard.
- Then enter MSConfig.
- Press the Ok button.
- In the windows, click on the General button.
- After that, you need to click on the selective start-up option and then you need to load all the services of the system.
- Then, from the services option, untick or hide all the Microsoft services.
- Restart your computer system after all these steps.
Every QuickBooks installation issue will be fixed by the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool. in this article, you will get all the information related to this diagnostic tool. And also, we hope that this article would be helpful for you to get a better insight into the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.