- May 19, 2020
- Posted by: Admin
- Category: QuickBooks
QuickBooks is a wonder for all businesses that are small and medium-sized and still struggling to manage their accounting data. This software is very useful for adding due dates and reminders for payment of your bills, and is also helpful in printing checks and attaching your bank account for ease. QuickBooks Error 3371 are results that are being developed on a regular basis that hinder your working process. But 3371 is an error mainly caused by a license error in QuickBooks.
There are probably 3 types of errors –
- The Error Code 3371- This can be caused by missing and damaged files, due to which the QuickBooks license is unable to load the data.
- Error code 3371- status code 11118- QuickBooks is unable to load license data due to missing and damaged files.
- Error Code 3371- Status Code 1- QuickBooks is unable to load license data due to missing and damaged files.
Red signal for error 3371
- While this error occurs, your window will automatically crash with error 3371.
- An error message from QuickBooks error 3371 will be displayed on your screen.
- This error causes the system to slow down and slow down.
- The screen starts to freeze or is not able to attempt any other function during this error.
Main causes of this error: 3371 – irreversible license problem
- This is a major reason, while one reason to be stuck with an error is that the required data files get damaged.
- This is also one of the reasons that the MSXML component may be corrupted.
- Old and damaged antivirus or firewall programs are also one of the reasons.
- A QuickBooks file was accidentally deleted.
- The installation process is probably not appropriate.
- Problems can occur in your Windows operating system.
Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Error 3371
Below is the best solution to get rid of 3371 error code-
Solution 1. Update your windows with the latest version-
This is one reason that may affect the processing of your QuickBooks program. To update the software you may have to follow a series of steps given below-
- Login to your PC as an administrator
- Click on the Start button
- Go to the program and then click on Window Update.
- Download all updates for your window
Solution 2. . Renew your entitlementdatastore.emcl file by removing the older one
- Quit all QuickBooks processes.
- To ensure that other QuickBooks processes are not following the steps given below-
- Open task manager for more details
- Now go to the Processes tab and solve the processes by pressing the process name alphabetically.
- Search and choose EXE file and then click on last task
Go to the entitlement data folder and delete it-
- Press the window + R key to run the specific program.
- Now enter the file location “C: \ ProgramData \ Intuit \ Entitlement Client \ v8 (or v6)” for the type of file you want to search, and then press Enter.
- Now EMCL file will open and right-click the screen on it and choose delete option from the drop-down list.
Solution 3. Install the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool
Originally, this tool is specifically for repairing damaged and corrupted files and applications. For installation purpose, follow the instructions given below-
- Download the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool from the official INTUC site.
- Click on the downloaded file to start the installation procedure.
- The file opens after the installation process.
- When and when you have completed the installation process, it will automatically detect your damaged files and repair them.
These are the best solutions to fix the errors of 3371 (ie licensing issue) which will surely help you in solving your problems.
Here some point-
- If you are a pro consultant with multiple copies of QuickBooks then your solution may be slightly different, as you will have to re-register for each version of QuickBooks installed on your computer.
- This problem will only affect work stations with configuration changes. Instead, if you are in a network environment with a different computer in this situation, other systems will not be affected.
In the above blog, we provide the best and effective solutions to fix QuickBooks Error 3371. I hope this blog will help you to fix QuickBooks Error 3371. If any of the mentioned steps do not work in your case then contact our QuickBooks Experts at our QuickBooks Support. Our QuickBooks Experts are always (24*7) available to provide the best and effective solutions to fix the issues related to QuickBooks or its products such as QuickBooks Hosting, Payroll, Enterprise and many more.