QuickBooks Cloud Hosting refers to whether the QuickBooks desktop version is installed on any hosted system over the internet which gives access with the help of a web browser from anywhere at any time. we only have to do that to put all our data over the QuickBooks hosted software then it can be accessible by the authenticated user anywhere at any time. In this, you no need to install extra software for your system. All your data kept in the cloud-hosted QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Hosting provides the user both the experiences like the solidity of the desktop version as well as the accessibility of the Online version. This solution is introduced by the leading cloud as well as the managed services providers for making the company accounting easier for the user.
According to a survey, only in the USA, more than 4 million businesses were using QuickBooks software. In other words, we can say Quickbooks cloud hosting is the technique of QuickBooks Hosted on a remote server of your LAN(Local Area Network) or your home/office.
Benefits of QuickBooks Cloud Hosting
In this section, we gain all the information about QuickBooks Hosting but we don’t know how this hosting works. So, in this, we are discussing the QuickBooks Hosting working. Let’s get started
- First, you have to connect your Hosted Quickbooks environment using the remote desktop connection.
- Now, you have to add all your credentials which were demanded by the software for getting connected.
- And after that use QuickBooks just like you use it in your office or in your work area.
Here are some modes of QuickBooks Cloud hosting given below:-
There are some modes which are as follows:-
- Peer-to-peer hosting:- This hosting is basically for On-premises hosting. In this type of hosting a single user can host the application or the data to provide access to the other user on that particular network.
- Dedicated hosting:- In this type of hosting, all the users were connected with a single network where Quickbooks Software is installed.
- Alternate hosting:- One user or we can say the Main user is connected to the hosted server through the internet. And the rest user connects to the main user for accessing the application which is on the local network.
Which Is Better? QuickBooks Cloud Hosting or Traditional QuickBooks Desktop
As we all know that QuickBooks is one of the best Accounting software as well as the most advanced accounting software in the USA. But still, there are some limitations of this software. That is not beneficial for the Accountant from achieving their maximum potential.
Some of the Limitations of this traditional desktop software is as follows:-
No Remote Access:-
In traditional desktop software, It doesn’t provide any remote access for your data. So you can access your data from anywhere at any time.
Limited user Access:-
This software also has a shortcoming that it does not give access to many users simultaneously.
Resource limitations of local devices:-
In this, the user can share the resources of their local devices only to a certain extent, if
they want to share more resources then they cannot do in traditional desktop software.
All data remains on Local device:-
All the data that you have shared on traditional desktop software remains on your local
From the above-mentioned limitations, QuickBooks Cloud hosting overcome with some limitations of Quickbooks desktop
Some of the key features of QuickBooks Hosting are as follows:-
- Multi-user accessible
- Real-time change tracking
- File sharing among multi-users
- Reduces all the local expenses in the IT sector
- Gives better Add on Integration
- Backup provided
Cloud Hosting: Provider selection
Almost all the cloud hosting service provider offers the hosting for QuickBooks Desktop Application. Forgoing with a new user in a particular field it is better to go with an expert in that particular field.
According to intuit, the maker of QuickBooks. They recommend going with an authorized hosting provider. Intuit authorized the commercial partners that are screened to ensure the data of the user is in a safe hand and they also make sure that the service provided by the company is having good quality.
Now we have provided some important factors that must be considered before finalizing the cloud hosting providers for the QuickBooks desktop are as follows:-
- Security features
- Security practices
- Intuit Authorization
- Policies for data and password storage
- Uptime guarantee
- Price and the plan
- Support policy
- Scalable quality
- Reviews of the customer
- DR Solutions
QuickBooks Cloud Hosting: Pricing
In QuickBooks Cloud Hosting, there are mainly four types of pricing packages introduced by the company which are as follows:-
- Session-based plan:- In this package, you only have to select the number of users and the version of Quickbooks software that is used by your users. After that, the company provides a session-based-desktop for each user at the cost of $24/month. The company gives a discount to those who pay annually.
- Dedicated QuickBooks Bronze:- In this packaging company provides some benefits for the user as follows:-
- It only requires 4GB RAM and 2vCPUs
- You can install custom applications
- This package is for a single-use only
- It provides 40GB of disc Space
- There is no add on user service
- The price of this software is around $29.95/month.
- Dedicated QuickBooks Silver:- In this packaging company provides some more benefits compare with the above QuickBooks Bronze to their users are as follows:-
- It requires 6GB RAM and 2vCPUs
- You can install a custom application
- In this package, you can add 2-5 suggested users.
- It provides 65GB of disc space
- In this package, you can add users by paying some extra cost of $16/user/month.
- Dedicated QuickBooks Gold:- In this Packaging company provides all the major benefits compared to the other to packages for their users and these are as follows:-
- It requires 12 GB of RAM and 4vCPUs
- A custom application can be installed in this package.
- In this package, you can add more than 6 suggested users.
- It provides a total of 100 GB of disc space for the user.
- If you want to add users then you can just have to $16/user/month to the company for availing this offer to you.
Above, we discuss QuickBooks hosting, how this process happens, and we also do a comparison between the traditional QuickBooks desktop software and QuickBooks cloud hosting, and we do many more things into it we also discuss the pricing packages of this software provided by the company. In this blog, I explained to you everything regarding this software.